Wednesday 25 September 2013

Project Log | PLANNING | 25/09/13


Planning
Today we discussed our points in finer detail. We discussed the opening scenes for our thriller film. We discussed more of our options and we decided to have a possible opening scene be silent. Our idea was to have cut away shots of the scenes listed below.

We have decided to have a shot of the hand and to possibly have my eye widen as the drug affects me. I was slightly inspired by a scene in The Amazing Spiderman movie where his senses are heightened and he notices things like a fly on the window. I wanted to recreate this partial hysteria. I drew for the end to have a me collapse and as the screen goes dark, a scream would be heard.

We looked up how to change eye-colour because we did have pans for me to reappear as somebody else but we decided it was too confusing, here is the tutorial that I found which shows you how to do it.


1 comment:

  1. KEEP ALL MATERIAL LIKE THIS SO THAT IT GETS ADDED TO THE APPENDIX

    ReplyDelete