Wednesday 22 January 2014

PRODUCTION LOG - Ident - Four Seasons

Today, I started work on the Ident of the Film. We came up with the idea of a tree changing with the seasons. I found this quite oriental looking tree and started work on it using the program: Adobe Flash Professional. I have decided to use a mixture of programs such as iMovie and Adobe Flash Professional to make the leaves fade from Green to Brown. I have four stock images of what is going to fade into. I have added a watermark to ensure no work is plagiarised.

My idea is to have the tree slowly fade from the green leaves of the summer to the yellowed leaves of the autumn. This is to show the changing of the seasons. With it, I got some Chinese Oriental style font which will fit very nicely into the oriental theme that our production has.

1 comment:

  1. You have made this tree as part of your Production Company 'Four Seasons'. You have used complex software to create the effect of the leaves changing colours: good work. Later, you plan to introduce the words 'Four Seasons'.

    ReplyDelete